Sunday, December 21, 2014

How to be a successful businessman?

In today's world everyone has various problems.Be it financial or personal,these kind of problems may really change our standard of living and stop us from moving forward.This can be the main reason why people today lose enthusiasm,energy and focus and also tend to quit due to the daily difficulties.I dare you to think very seriously just for a second and ask yourself can i carry on with my life in that way?We both perfectly know the answer to this question,therefore I truly hope this short article will transfer the way you perceive life and will definitely motivate you to achieve all the things you want.Bear in mind the fact that the main reason you are on this page and in this situation is simply because of everything you've previously done in your life to this moment.So you need to change your mind first and after that your whole world will change for the better.

The Instruction System - My View

My name is George Michael.


I'm 18 years old and I am lately attending my last year in high school.

I need to share a story of how I find our public schools as well as our education system.

When I was a small kid, my father took me and my family to a beach where rich people dwelt. The small kid was amazed seeing all the beauty houses and all the amazing autos. 18 years've wondered how come these people are so affluent and people like us weren't. 18 years asked my father this question and he said that the people who are loaded are university/college graduates and that they use their minds instead of their hands to work. My dad told me that once I graduate a college or a university, I could have a good life.

It was not bad advice from my father, but I know now it doesn't work that manner completely. 18 years know nowadays for a fact that if I only knew the information from school, I'd be utterly lost in our modern age.

In my private opinion, we the adolescents of today live in the most intense time of our history. We're encompassed by iPhones, computers, TV ads, and hundreds of television channels. On the top of that we attend schools where we are taught worthless boring information, that can not help us figure out what we want to do with our lives, what our intent is.

It is because schools teach pupils what to think rather then how to think.

The problem is that schools don't have any interest in students as people. Students as individuals do not appear to care what they're capable of. They only consider every student to be the same. They don't take their time to ask the student what he is/she's interested in, what himself/herself would like to learn.

I




think we should do just that. Rather than giving pupils group of appointments, we must ask the pupils, what they wish to learn. We live in a society, where we believe that kids are stupid, that they don't understand what they need, that it is better for adults to say what is better for them. This gets me really mad.

I see children to be clever, even at very young age. They're full of visions and they truly do want to accomplish something. Their dreams are usually associated with what they lately like. It doesn't mean it's what kids're going to be doing (like being a firefighter) when they grow up, sometimes our visions change. It only means that what kids're interested in at the present time could be associated with what they might do when they grow up. So, why do not we care about this?

I for example have a vision of becoming an entrepreneur.

After 18 years graduated from my elementary school, I started attending a business high school. The small kid was very comitted and very excited in my first high school year, considering I'd learn how to be a successful businessman. It wasn't long until I realized that my school has nothing to do with business. The school 18 years recently attend has a strong propaganda of accountancy and the majority of the subjects connect with it. 18 years don't find accountancy to be poor. It is merely if I was an entrepreneur, I wouldn't do my accountancy, I had have a man or another company doing it for me because I'd have too much work directing my business.

Luckily, I've discovered many sources of info from books and the web, that could help me accomplish my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur, but I am more worried for other folks that still do not know what they want to do with thier life.

By having this kind of education system, the children don't get to figure out who they are. They are not limited to their complete potencial. As every student differs, everyone has different goals.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post.I really hope that the information presented will undoubtedly be of great use for you and you will definitely achieve all of your goals and objectives.Remember that the real secret to success is being disciplined and never quit no matter what hurdles which are on your path.Really don't delay and start the change now!

No comments:

Post a Comment